Inpatient adolescent services are available for patients between the ages of 13 and 17 who suffer from major psychiatric disorders, depression, substance abuse and behavioral problems.
Our Adolescent Treatment Program is highly structured to meet each patient’s special needs.
Specialty Adolescent Treatment Program services include:
- Crisis stabilization
- Individualized treatment plan
- Therapy focused on issues of trust, sexuality, individuation, intimacy and acting-out
- Intensive therapy for victims of emotional or sexual trauma
- Art and expressive therapies
- Self-esteem groups
- Living skills
- Therapeutic recreation activities
- Group therapy
- Family support
- Classroom educational services